1. Ownership of Site
This Site may contain links to other independent third-party web sites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. The Linked Sites are not under SJC’s control, and SJC is not responsible for, does not endorse, and will have no liability for the Linked Sites, including any content, information, materials, products or services contained on or accessed through the Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with the Linked Sites.
2. Use of Site
- You will use the Site for lawful purposes only in full compliance with all applicable federal, provincial, local and, if applicable, international laws, rules and/or regulations.
- You will not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, extract from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise exploit the Site, or any part thereof.
- You will not upload or post as part of any Submission (as defined below) or otherwise any information or materials that:
- constitute or contain any message of a commercial nature, including, without limitation, any solicitation, advertisement, marketing materials, etc.;
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; or
- are false, misleading, unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, or that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil or criminal liability.
- You will not use with or launch or upload to the Site any automated program, system, or routine that may in any way be harmful to the Site or in any way interrupt, destroy, limit, or otherwise affect the functionality or security of the Site or any computers, networks, and other hardware and software connected thereto or used in connection therewith, including, without limitation, any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses, robots, or spiders.
- You will not gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other system or network connected to the Site or to any of SJC’s business partner’s servers, systems, or networks, by hacking, “password-mining” or using any other illegitimate method of accessing data.
- You will not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site.
- You will not link to or scrape data from the Site.
- You will not submit any misleading information about yourself, such as a false e-mail address, or otherwise impersonate any other person while using the Site.
Use at Your Own Risk
Risk of Loss, Return Policy, and Product Availability
The risk of loss and title for items purchased by you pass to you upon SJC’s delivery of the products to the applicable carrier. All product returns must be in compliance with SJC’s Return Policy. SJC shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, SJC shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. SJC cannot and does not guarantee that all products will be available at all times and/or that all products may be sold outside of the United States or Canada.
3.Disclaimer of Warranties, Title to Goods, Limitations on Liability, Indemnification
Disclaimer of Warranties
The site, any products offered for sale on the site, any transactions conducted via the site, and any information and material on the site or provided via the site is provided “as-is” and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included on the site.
Title to Goods
The title to purchased goods is retained by SJC until goods are paid for by the customer.
Limitations on Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, SJC will not be liable to any person or entity for damages of any kind arising from the use of the site, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidential, punitive, exemplary, special, or consequential damages, and any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs, or other data, or otherwise, even if SJC has been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, SJC’s total liability to you for any such damages, regardless of the foundation for the action, shall not exceed in the aggregate the amount actually paid by you to SJC during the month immediately preceding the act allegedly giving rise to SJC’ liability.
The site may include inaccuracies, mistakes, or typographical errors. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, SJC assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies on the site, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting directly or indirectly from your access to and use of the site, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of SJC’ secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site, (v) any bugs, spiders, robots, viruses, worms, trap doors, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party, and/or (vi) any errors or omissions in the site or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the site. SJC does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service discussed, promoted, advertised, or offered by a third party through the site or via any site hyperlinked from the site or featured in any banner or other advertising, and SJC will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. SJC does not warrant that the site will be available at all times or be uninterrupted or error free.
Intellectual Property Notice
The Site contains registered and/or unregistered copyrights of SJC. All such rights are expressly reserved.
Ability to Accept Terms
555 Logan Ave.